Monday, February 8, 2010

Weigh in Day



Today was weigh in day...

I got up, did my exercise...went to the toilet (every little bit counts you know!)...stripped down as far as I could go...

and...

I put on TWO KILOS!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!

In the old days I could play around with the little gauge and blame it on the scales not being balanced. Nowadays with the digital scales, there's no fooling anyone.

I know, I'm acting all surprised, like I didn't know that all that alcohol and eating out last week in New Zealand was going to miraculous disappear over the Tasman Sea on the way home...

Ok...the positive is that it's been three days and I've kept to the daily exercise routine...and I ate relatively healthy today. Breakfast: cereal and yogurt (good!)...lunch: salad sandwich (good)...piece of my own birthday cake that someone made for me especially (hmmm...only semi-bad because it was a small piece...i know...clutching at straws)...and Dinner: chicken, rice and vegies (well, portion was a little big)...Ok so I'm ALMOST there.

Tomorrow is another day (thank goodness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails