Sunday, February 21, 2010

Travelling again...



Once again I'm away from home for work. This time I'm in Auckland, New Zealand.

I have to tell you about the place that I'm staying in.

The Langham.

Wow! The service is impeccable! The room is amazing! I spent the first few minutes in the room taking pictures (I'll share some as soon as I can work out how to download my photos without a cord...)


I took this photo of Trip Advisor. The gorgeous detail is in Pink and Gold. The upright books are the books of services and In-Room dining. The pretty box is the compendium with your writing elements. My room has a beautiful diary on a stand.








The details in this place just definitely earns them their 5 star rating.

For example, room service breakfast comes with a toaster! I know! How clever! This way I don't have cold toast this morning I have freshly toasted warm delicious toast!!!

I will have to share my photos over the next few days.

What I can say is that I'm packed this time with my gym gear...the intent is there...Now to find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails