Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Exercise Gear



One thing that I do have to mention, only because it made a difference, I worry about what I look like in a gym. I know, I shouldn't, but I do. I want my flubber to stay put, I don't want wobbly bits entertaining others!

When I was in Singapore last year I invested in some good quality Nike sports gear. Great leggings that have the right support pockets to control the cellulite from their own little disco and a great bra/singlet top to control any extra bounce above. I completed the look with a t-shirt that was long enough to cover the tummy, but not too big that I couldn't move..and VOILA! Great exercise outfit that feels great, looks decent and is efficient.

Bottom line, if you are serious about weight loss, then spend some time commiting to good quality gear that takes away one more excuse for exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails