Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Room Service



Ok, so it's 1am in NZ and I've just got back from work.

Haven't had dinner, so I order room service. I KNOW I should have thought "well it's this late, just go to bed"...but there were a number of factors here:

1. The bill will be on my work. Answer: Order room service
2. I'm sure there would be something light, and therefore healthy. Answer: Order room service
3. I still have to work for an hour or two, so I WILL be awake (burning energy using my brain...don't laugh, apparently this is true!). Answer: Order room service
4. I'm hungry. Answer: JUST ORDER ROOM SERVICE ALREADY!

So, I pick a toasted sandwich and a chicken soup...pretty healthy right? I mean come on, this would be on weight watchers!

It arrives...

The chicken soup is CREAMY chicken soup...delicious...and I mean REALLY delicious which can only mean one thing...it is FATTY!


The toasted sandwich...well...it was covered with chips, and I mean covered! It was so covered I couldn't see my sandwich!!!



This is what I should have continued drinking...



This is what I did drink...


It's been a long tough day...resistance is futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails