Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quick and Healthy in less than 5 mins!


Health Food Junk Food



I'm going to share with you a quick and healthy lunch idea.

Ever had a day where you just didn't feel like actually eating anything for lunch, but you knew that you had to eat something to avoid being hungry in the afternoon?

Ok, I know, strange question...but hear me out. Today is quite a warm day and I am not feeling like going to much effort.

Here's what I just had for lunch. I made a smoothie! I put in some yoghurt, frozen berries, soy milk (of course you can use lite milk), one small banana and blended it all together...wooshka! A healthy less than 5 min lunch!

Truth be known, I've had this as a breakfast smoothie (without the banana sometimes).

Go on, try it.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea. Buy diet and weight loss products on www.vitadigest.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails