Friday, March 12, 2010

Boot season is coming!




I've always loved the look of almost knee-high boots and a knee-length skirt. 

The furthest I have ever been able to go is a knee-length skirt, why??? Well, if they made boots like ski boots then I could fit my calf in them!

I need the adjustable latches to squeeze all my "muscle" (come on, did you really want me to say fat?) into the boot!

I have in the past settled for ankle boots. This works of course under jeans, but with a skirt? For some yes, for those with thigh sized calves? I think not.

Now, brace yourself, because I can hardly hide my excitement! 

City Chic (don't worry, they ship internationally!) have just launched their new boot range!!!

City Chic is my very favourite store. It has clothes and accessories that have been made especially for the plus sized woman. This is not just tent clothing or a skinny person's clothes with extra fabric! They have designs especially to flatter the larger woman.

I will feature some other clothes etc in future blogs, but I am SO excited about the boot range!

Look at what they have designed...



Hello! Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails