Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Breakfast



So unless you live under a rock, everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

For me, my metabolism needs as much as help as it can get, so I make sure that I have breakfast every morning.

The difficulty I faced for a long time was finding the time to make sure I had breakfast. As I'm not a morning person and because I love my snooze button, I don't have breakfast at home, I have it in the office.

I take a tub of yoghurt (low fat) and I already have cereal (raw muesli) at work. As soon as I get in I mix up the cereal and yoghurt and of finish it off with a soy cappuccino, voila! Easy, healthy breakfast!

When I want to be a little bit wild I replace the yoghurt with low fat milk or soy milk. Mmmmmm delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails