Saturday, March 27, 2010

Feeling BLAH today...



Some days I just feel blah...and today is one of those days.

I feel like a sausage stuck in a very tight skin...goodness, such a unique image...

Had to get into my comfy pants today.

I need to have a cleansing week. Yes, a cleansing week.

I met up with my two sister-in-laws this morning and over a sugar-filled "high tea" at Eurolounge, I was inspired. One of my beautiful sisters told me that she spent the week away from processed sugar and felt so much better! (Now, both my sister's in law are my ideal weight, so it's a little eye-opening to see that even skinny people need to be on a diet...constantly!)

So I too shall go SUGAR free this week.

Hmmm...should I get in some sugar before the weekend is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails