Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Thinkstock Single Image Set


Mirrors in the bathroom that capture you naked before you get in the shower should be banned across the world.

I could just end the post there, because really, enough said...

Unless of course you:

a) Look like a goddess or someone who is constantly photoshopped perfection
b) Don't care about the rolls, the cellulite, the way that your bottom has extra rolls on it and looks like you're shaped like a duck
c) Are blind

The worst part is, it's like looking at an accident, you just can't turn away...I tried last night to just look away, but found myself looking in disgust and moving my rolls around to "pretend" they weren't there.

Motivation to get back on the diet? I HOPE SO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails