Thursday, January 28, 2010

How to lose kgs in a day!





This is not a crazy diet fad, this is a tip that will instantly look like you've shed some kilos!

The answer: Apply a sunless tan.

Yes! It works. I have no idea why this makes you look like you've lost a few kgs, but it does!

If you are tanned naturally, well, lucky you...

For me, I am naturally fluro white and going in the sun let's me explore the different shades of red, so I must rely on self tanning.

I have had some shocking experiences tanning and to be honest, you just have to get out there and try the products and learn how to apply them. Just make sure you don't try before a big event!

Self-Tanning tips:
1. Find a brand that really suits your skin colour. I use Ella Bache tanning products which I find gives the best natural tan. You can get these at either Ella Bache itself or in David Jones.
2. Use powder free disposable gloves to apply the tan over your body and face. You will find this the best tip of all! It means that you can really smooth it out and cover all areas freely without worrying about tanning your palms.
Woman applying fake tan
3. Have a damp face cloth ready to quickly wipe over knuckles, knees, dry spots and your toe knuckles (sorry but my mind does not hold the correct name for this part of my body).
4. Remember to exfoliate before you start. I have recently found out that this means scrubbing with a loofah and not just using a body scrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails