Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Those Special Occasions...

Party food on table in dishes spelling "PARTY", overhead view

Hmmm...I'll have a little bit of this, oh and a lot of that...and oh why not? It's my birthday???

What's my real opinion on splurging on special occasions?

Well, I think you need to make sure that you don't have "special occasions" every weekend...and I also believe that you need to be prepared that you will have to expect the scales will go up instead of down at your next weigh in.

I do unfortunately believe that you still need to show some restraint and pick your calories that you want to spend. I know, even as I write this I am pausing because restraint and splurge don't really go together.

If you can save calories on either side of the "occasion", then great, if not...remember...tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails